Wednesday, July 9, 2008

my childhood's favourite character







Yes! How can she not appear in my postings? hehez =^.^=

Her full name is Kitty White, born on 1st November 1974.

She lives in London in a red roof little house with her parents and her sister, Mimmy. Her blood type is A and she is as heavy as 3 apples and as tall as 5 apples. Her favorite colour is Red (like me...i like all shades of red especially Pink). What attracts the most is her red ribbon on the top left ear, and her fluffy round ball shaped tail. She is Very happy and cheerful and very energetic.

She likes kind and friendly boys.Her first love is Dear Daniel, but since Dear Daniel had to go to Africa with his parents, the boy she likes right now is Tippy, her classmate at school.



I have like thousand and one things of Hello Kitty in my room. My bf says I look more and more like her. Hahaha Not sure if it's a compliment or there's other hidden meaning but that's what many people told me too so he's not the only one. Anyway, it doesn't really bother me that much. We have a compromise and that is he'll get his display cabinet for all his collectible watches and I'll have a room whereby I can put all my Hello Kitty stuff on display when we have our own flat. I think if i ever go to Japan's Sanrioland, I'll go mad mad mad and crazier over her. Hopefully next yr, my childhood dream will be fulfilled. hehez (",)

Bedtime again. Nitey nitey! *muacks*

No comments: