It has been a week and i barely can grasp the
momentum of my working life. Guess the trip to Italy and Switzerland really took my soul away and it's hard to face reality when I'm back now.
Italy is an eye-opener for me for its rich culture in Arts & Religion. I was mesmerized when I saw Michaelangelo's and Leonardo Da Vinci's master pieces and the incredible architetures of the cathedrals. Milan is indeed a shopping paradise and the ride on the gondola flew me to the moon.
Switzerland is very scenic. Every picture I took is like a postcard. So amazing and heavenly that I have the urge to stay there forever and never come back. It's really a paradise of alps, glaciers, waterfall and greeneries. Autumn is the best as I witness the leaves of the trees tuning yellow then to red then to brown.
If Buddha really sits at Mount Titlis, may HE hear my prayer....
I can't wait to go back there again!!!!
Of coz....with Dar by my side.

1 comment:
i wan to go on holiday too!!!
*envy*
Post a Comment