Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Julia Wedding News


I finally found a shop that i like. The gowns @ JWN are indescribable. They are so gorgeous...guess I'll be spoilt for choices when it comes to selection. The staff are so nice....Michelle (manager) is a friendly woman and really has the gift of gab. She is the one who convinced me to take up their package. Evelyn (Supervisor) is also a very warm person. She can be the Taiwan ambassador...hahaha (",) Talking to her makes me wanna fly to Taiwan immediately. Serene ( planner) is a slim lady...beautiful and graceful. She looks responsible and I am sure to be in her good hands.

All in all, the people in JWN are so nice and affable that I cannot say NO to them. Their excellent service and elegant gowns are the factors that I'm paying alot more compared to other Bridal studios. I just can't wait for the day to come.....
No doubt they have so many celebrities patronising their shop but the people there do not show any sign of snob or haughty. I guess this is why the biz is ever-growing and expanding and the goodwill is indeed unattainable.
Wish me luck in my selection for my ROM gown in a couple of months' time. Hopefully I can get this done and over with and then I can start planning for my Taiwan photo-shoot next year. (",)
Cheers!

No comments: