Like a fairytale, Dar has always been treating me like a Princess. However, Princess has to grow up and be the Queen one day. Guess it will not be an easy journey but still, I'll have to learn and get used to it. Having many sleepless nights lately over the venue of our solemnisation and also the proposal. Am i really prepared to be the Queen or is it just a forced journey everyone has to go thru? I have no answer but I know I am looking forward to it. I must enjoy the process no matter what... so gotta remind myself not to be too stressed out. hehez (",)
Good grief I have Dar to share the weights and walk the aisle with me.
Happy Anniversary, Dar!
My life will never be the same without you. Thanks!!!

1 comment:
hehe...
so sweet and loving..
happy anniversary to both of you..
Post a Comment