Venice is such a beautiful place....romantic and full of fantasies. The Venetian mask give a mysteious and artistic feel when one puts it on. A ride on the gondolas is relaxing and calming. Looking at the architectures of the low-rise buildings and a CO2 free city...I really can imagine how nice it will be for the people who live there. Elton John is one of them and the environment may be one of the many reasons where he get his inspirations for all the wonderful songs that he has composed. The Murad glass-blowing factory is another wonder. The masters earn a living with their glass-blowing skills and the many masterpieces with a simple raw material. It could be a white elephant for people who do not appreciate but a treasure for one who loves art.
Hope that I'll have a chance again this life to go back there and feed the pigeons at the square and take a ride on the gondola and a good chat with the gondoliers. (",)
V.E.N.I.C.E.
V.E.N.I.C.E.
Very Enchanting Nice Island Charming Everyone.
Hahaha (",) Think that i can come out with this nice phrase!!! Brilliant!

No comments:
Post a Comment